- New business will not be churned in the query as and when it’s informed so please ensure it’s activated, worked, and dialed appropriately.
- Check/Send A01A on SEN/ATS accounts on day 1 as required
- 4 Attempts need to be made on the virgin business, limited to 10 dials on the account.
- Dial up on your own virgin biz before 3PM EST when asked for the day
- Request for BU, get an MN search done, and also update MUST CALLS
- XF in the command control, put SP’s FIRST AND LAST NAME and then enter to ensure we update SP info
- ATTY accounts needs to be checked and updated with information available on LT or GN:
- ATT accounts needs to be checked for follow up to ensure we do not miss out on settlements
- C/O needs to be updated before the ATT name on the DMS screen.
- Dupes needs to be called personally as it will not churn in the query.
- New business needs to be checked after each query gets over for UN-Dialed accounts
- Skip tracing needs to be completed the day the business if assigned, do not maintain a backlog for ST.
- Follow up on all contacts will be for 5 days, new biz accounts will be moved on 10% of the BIF collected
- Account will be moved of the coll who is absent for that day, to the one who will be servicing the a/c at first
- Minimum of 350 calls required before log out
- Do not wait back to complete our calls wait back for putting extra efforts that’s needed
- Always plan your breaks in such a way that we are present atleast at the time when the new biz query is churned
- PUNCTUALITY: The success had always belonged to those who chose to finish their work ahead of time
Estimated reading time: 1 min